If you were a black, drug-addicted gang member, the media would likely call you a black, drug-addicted gang member.
If you were a Hispanic, they’d call you white and try to connect you to the Tea Party.
If you were a Muslim, your Muslim-ness would be the last thing they’d suspect. They’d report that you were possibly a Tea Partier, until it became confirmed that you were in fact a Muslim, after which they’d say they wished you weren’t a Muslim, and then there’d be no more reporting on the matter until a sentence were handed out months later.
The media doesn’t call Holmes a “top student who graduated with honors”—Holmes WAS a top student who graduated with honors.
The word “suspect” is to avoid being sued by the liberal PC police.
And Holmes is still alive because people weren’t allowed to bring guns into the theater to put a stop to the massacre. Which is curious: why didn’t Holmes obey the no-gun policy of the theater? They had a clearly stated no-gun policy! Why’d he bring a gun? He’s such a silly!
- soulofdiscretion likes this
- ordinary-nonsense reblogged this from leftybegone
- scottspenseive reblogged this from leftybegone
- scottspenseive likes this
- gad-fly reblogged this from leftybegone
- moofles reblogged this from lovingforthelost
- moofles likes this
- wpsl likes this
- fluteforchrist reblogged this from leftybegone and added:
- fluteforchrist likes this
- thatswhatjesussaidtomary reblogged this from leftybegone
- mhizznaii likes this
- paaattycakez reblogged this from emperorneil
- theroom2046 said: I replied to this same picture, and got a whole activist rant from ethnic studies majors on fb lol. They’re more angry with a race situation than the actual fact that he killed so many people.
- madoka--swagica likes this
- skyohmy likes this
- japaneenie likes this
- ragerismatt likes this
- humbutglows likes this
- oakeyes likes this
- kristenvbaby likes this
- emperorneil posted this