You didn’t realize people like me still exist? How does it feel to witness the world outside of your bubble? Might want to step outside of it from time to time and realize that the majority of America still exists.
1) Google should help you out with that. But my favorite is Romans 1, written by Paul, a guy who personally followed Jesus around and subsequently wrote about the things Jesus taught them.
3) Yes. Do you understand that gayness is mentioned elsewhere in the Bible and that criticism of Leviticus is what people who aren’t familiar with the Bible do, and what people who just listen to OTHER people’s criticisms of Leviticus do?
4) Oh, he doesn’t. He also doesn’t say it’s not okay to rape 3-year-olds. What’s your point?
5) Because they’re oversensitive, hypocritical pantywaists.
6) Not that I’m aware of, but I wouldn’t mind if you used it. Create one and get back to me. I’ll probably refer to myself as it, just as some gays refer to themselves as faggots. I’m not weak, so it won’t bother me. And I’m not a fascist, so I won’t ask you not to say it.