Anonymous asked: So you actually went through all the twitter handles of the people Kincannon retweeted to determine the user's race?
Actually, here are the steps I took:
1) I noticed that they wrote like young black people.
2) Yes, I clicked each of their usernames.
3) I observed their profile pictures with my eye balls and saw that they were indeed young black people.
4) I was very satisfied in my ability to determine one’s race based on the way he or she talks, writes, etc. Though, honestly, it’s not that hard. It does admittedly get tricky when white guys try to act “urban,” and when some black have enough self-respect to type articulately.
5) I am now going to be called a racist for speaking the truth.