It most certainly IS if they’re preaching AGAINST gay people, women’s rights, other religions and the like. It’s even tolerance if they’re just being disruptive, blocking paths or harassing people.
Please, stop with the propaganda. When you have to spread bullshit like this that’s your conscience’s way of telling you to switch sides.
Jtem…you really do try…but I am just going to have to give you another dose of the reality you refuse to take in yourself.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wi-elementary-school-confiscates-bans-2nd-graders-christian-themed-valentines/ How hateful of the little girl to spread love on Valentines Day, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hbVsGWaW8 How dare that kid utter the name of Jesus in a piece of performance art, more times than the establishment sensors will tolerate?
http://www.christianpost.com/news/church-forced-out-of-school-worships-on-new-york-city-street-69885/ The community they were in had no problem with them meeting there, because they weren’t hurting anyone. But, because atheists sued, they were thrown out.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2012/04/09/toronto-school-district-bans-gideon-bibles-distribution-christians-respond-with-threats/ Yeah, because the voluntarily handed out book, which was distributed at private expense, might just warp an impressionable mind; unlike a PETA pamphlet that depicts seal clubbing, or free condom distribution.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/juneweb-only/schoolscanbanworship.html Because faith in a creator and prayer for your world have no bloody place in public Damnit!!!
http://skinnyreporter.com/schoolbans.html How dare they display their faith. They should be wearing Che t-shirts and Fawkes masks instead…right?
http://www.christianpost.com/news/suit-filed-after-ariz-school-district-bans-after-school-christian-clubs-fliers-67642/ Because, how dare they advertise that they exist, or that they are doing things for the community? Basatrds!
Of course, the clothing thing, isn’t just a US problem: http://www.aina.org/news/20110928112952.htm
And, it goes beyond schools: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/13/pastors-protest-new-york-ban-on-religious-services/
Of course, it is largely a one-religion ban: http://www.eagleforum.org/educate/2008/feb08/muslim-students.html
Even at private Christian institutions, Muslims are suing for accommodation: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/28/muslim-students-catholic-university_n_1064048.html And atheists are saying zilch about it.
Your very comment here makes two grand assumptions. First, that the Christians being banned acted in the way you describe. And, second, that there is somehow an inferiority to Christians, that when they defend themselves, they are only “spreading propaganda.”
As a “Pagan” I have to tell you that yours is an ignorant position. How can you claim to be for freedom, while seeking to curb the freedoms of others? How can you claim that they are inherently “spreading propaganda” by defending their beliefs, when you have such an immense amount of propaganda on your own page, wherein you openly attack and mock the honest opinions and beliefs of another.
It is strange to me, that at the same time as an Atheist or a Secularist attacks Christians as ignorant, they will utterly ignore stories like this:
I think it is clear, that what most “Secularists” and “Atheists” actually are is Anti-Christian.
(Source: , via megannp-politics)
- firebyfire reblogged this from leftybegone
- sickofshiny likes this
- simonavalle reblogged this from thetimeladycalleddimple
- thederpyhipster likes this
- christian-glibertarian likes this
- the-cherubs-have-rory likes this
- wh1teasnow likes this
- iamcompletelyhysterekal likes this
- journeyofaith7 reblogged this from thelossofblair140 and added:
- whyvoneenee likes this
- thelucyartblog likes this
- shewholovesgod likes this
- oroles reblogged this from lordprotectorofthewumbo
- oroles likes this
- urlsarehardtocomeby reblogged this from callmemoprah and added:
- thelossofblair140 reblogged this from callmemoprah and added:
- callmemoprah reblogged this from christianenicole
- c0nductunbec0ming reblogged this from littlechristianthings
- saarablitz likes this
- bound-for-the-clouds likes this
- hocket-up reblogged this from c0nforza and added:
- lordprotectorofthewumbo reblogged this from littlechristianthings
- c0nforza reblogged this from yourkissyourcallsyourcrutch
- animek22x reblogged this from littlechristianthings
- murillo3 likes this
- yourkissyourcallsyourcrutch reblogged this from littlechristianthings
- yourkissyourcallsyourcrutch likes this
- i-am-thor-odinson likes this
- the-nameless-bird reblogged this from thepeasantcourtier
- the-nameless-bird likes this
- festooned likes this
- dreamslastforeverinreality likes this
- christianenicole likes this
- destiniesramblings reblogged this from littlechristianthings
- destiniesramblings likes this
- littlechristianthings reblogged this from isaiah-50-7
- alexandriacolette reblogged this from agirlcalledmegz and added:
- pegasusie likes this
- agirlcalledmegz reblogged this from isaiah-50-7
- 3pmcatholic reblogged this from merrypilgrim
- peterapostle reblogged this from merrypilgrim
- yoursweetestfriend likes this
- littlechristianthings likes this
- merrypilgrim reblogged this from isaiah-50-7
- becomingmoreethirsty likes this
- tigryphoness reblogged this from isaiah-50-7
- tigryphoness likes this
- clouisejohnr likes this
- isaiah-50-7 reblogged this from leftybegone
- missoutontheprize reblogged this from republicansvsdemocrats2012