The official Federal Election Committee reports for September are out, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s DNC is a complete wreck. The Democrats ended September with cash on hand of $4.6 million, compared to the Republican National Committee’s $82.6 million.
That’s nearly an 18-to-1 cash advantage for Republicans.
Worse still for the DNC, they had to take out loans to pay the bills so that they owed $20.5 million at the end of September, meaning that that (subtracting cash on hand from total debt) they were $15.9 million in the red — essentially bankrupt. Wasserman-Schultz’s committee only raised $3.7 million in September; at that pace, it would take them more than four months to clear their debt, even if they didn’t spend another dime in the meantime.
This is both sad and hilarious.
- factualwiley reblogged this from leftybegone
- factualwiley likes this
- mommabearof5 likes this
- yojimbo25 likes this
- kidbassian reblogged this from leftybegone
- kidbassian likes this
- cunextues reblogged this from meatisadelicacy and added:
- cunextues likes this
- fuck-liberal-morons reblogged this from leftybegone
- fuck-liberal-morons likes this
- arizona-republican reblogged this from leftybegone
- mechy-z likes this
- meatisadelicacy reblogged this from leftybegone and added:
- fain-would-i-climb likes this
- leftybegone posted this